It's been a very long time since my last post here. Shortly after I started this blog I went into my first quarter at UCSC. Let's just say that it was a little more time consuming than I had firstj imagined. Now that I am starting my second quarter, and getting into the swing of things, I need to do a little mental spring cleaning of all the events that happened this year so far.
Between my last post and now I have learned a lot, lost a lot of weight, and discovered things about myself that I never knew existed. It never ceases to amaze me how even the smallest change in life can change your entire perspective.
I am hoping to cover all of these things and still keep up with blogging about new things. So if my posts start to get extra spastic please forgive me.
One final note, which is mostly a reminder to myself. I have decided that since this is my blog, I am going to start writing for myself. No more thinking that I have to write a whole book, include ten pictures, pie charts, and a sample of my own blood in order to write a good blog. I'm sure that some of my posts will be nice and long with lots of graphics, but some won't, and that's ok. This is my blog, and I am going to write, or not write, what I want.
-Matt
No comments:
Post a Comment