I firmly believe that I have one of the best jobs in the whole world. Twice a week I head up north 101 to a small neighborhood in, well in a big city, to play with three awesome kids. This last Tuesday we played badminton, tag, hide and seek, climbed trees, made tree houses in those trees, and danced to the hokey pokey.
While this may not be everyones cup of tea it certainly is mine. Katie tells me that I am just like peter pan sometimes. I have to agree with her. While becomeing a resposible adult is pretty much inevitable, or should be, I absolutly refuse to grow up. The day that I am to old to climb a tree or dance around like a fool is the day that I will stop living. I think that everyone can use just a little dose of fun and childishness in their lives. I know that I will never forget how to get back to neverland
"Second to the right, and straight on till morning"
No comments:
Post a Comment